SBI PO Syllabus 2023 holds extreme importance for the aspirants who want to join the State Bank of India as Probationary Officers. It is an important tool to prepare and score well in the exam. SBI PO exam is conducted for the post of Probationary Officer in State Bank of India. Over the years, lakhs of candidates have applied for the Officers category. SBI PO exam syllabus comprises the topics that candidates need to prepare for the exam. SBI PO syllabus for different exams are given below:
• English Language- Cloze Test, Reading Comprehension, Spotting Errors, Sentence Improvement, Sentence Correction, Para Jumbles, Fill in the Blanks, Para/Sentence Completion.
• Quantative Aptitude- Number Series, Data Interpretation, Simplification/ Approximation, Quadratic Equation, Data Sufficiency, Mensuration, Average, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Work, Time, and Energy, Time and Distance, Probability, Relations, Simple and Compound Interest, Permutation and Combination.
• Reasoning Ability- Seating Arrangements, Puzzles, Inequalities, Syllogism, Input-Output, Data Sufficiency, Blood Relations, Order and Ranking, Alphanumeric Series, Distance and Direction, Verbal Reasoning.
SBI PO PRELIMS EXAM PATTERN:-
Name of Test
No. of Questions
The candidates who get qualified in the Prelims exam advance to the Mains exam. The official notification for the SBI PO recruitment 2023 will be released, and it’s time to prepare now. The major subjects covered in the SBI PO Syllabus 2023 are as follows:
• Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
• Data Analysis and Interpretation
• General Awareness
• Reasoning Ability- Sitting Arrangements, Tabulation, Logical Reasoning, Syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding, Alphanumeric Series, Blood Relations, Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Distance & Direction, Coded Inequalities, and Verbal Reasoning.
• Data Analysis & interpretation- Simplification & Approximation, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Number Series, Ratio & Proportion, Quadratic Equations, Averages, Boats & Streams, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Mixtures & Alligation, Permutation & Combination, Time & Distance, Probability, Partnership, Pipes & Cistern.
• English Language- Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Double Fillers, Error Spotting, Sentence Correction, Para Jumbles, Paragraph Completion, Para Summary, Sentence Connector, and Vocabulary.
• General Awareness- This section compiles three different sub-sections which are current affairs, banking & financial affairs, and static awareness. It includes topics such as important bank news, economic affairs, national and international news, recent state affairs, agreements, visits, awards and honors, summits & conferences, and obituaries
SBI PO MAINS EXAM PATTERN:-
Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
Data Analysis & Interpretation
General, Economy, Banking Awareness
Total Objective Test
Letter Writing & Essay Writing
No. of Questions=2